RYDE for HOPE, June 10, 2017
Join us for fitness and fun at the Hope Stone Charity Ryde! RYDE-River Oaks is hosting an indoor cycling class to benefit two of our arts outreach programs:
10 children (ages 2-6) at Smartie Pants Academy who are physically and intellectually disabled, and receive dance and music classes.
15 Veterans (men and women) at the Vets Resource Center join in a weekly drumming circle and learn to express themselves as a team and as artists.
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Where: RYDE – River Oaks 2005-D West Gray, Houston, 77019 (see map)
* Go to www.letsryde.com
* Click “Sign In” at the top right corner to create an account
* After your account is created, click “Schedule” at the top right
* Click on the date you want to book a RYDE for (Sat 6/10)
* Click on “Hope Stone Charity RYDE” at 1:00 PM with Jessica
* Click on any available bike to book your spot – this will take you to a page where you can choose your level of support – $15, $30, or $50. You will purchase one of those series and then should receive confirmation via email that you are signed up!
Please arrive 15 minutes before the RYDE starts in order to allow plenty of time to get checked in at the front, put your shoes on, and get set up on your bike.
Light snacks and refreshments will be available following the 45 minute RYDE, so stick around and mingle afterwards!